Want a slaw that really packs a punch?! This slaw features Beet Greens! One cup of Beet Greens contains 1 gram of protein,1 milligram of iron and approximately 25% PDV of calcium. This green is also high in Vitamin A, which is great for your immune system, heart, kidneys, and lungs. Beet Greens are a great addition to your dark leafy vegetable rotation!
- 2 Cups of Beet Greens
- 1 Cup of Dinosaur Kale
- 1/4 Cup of Watercress
- 1/4 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1/4 Cup of Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 Medium Beet
- 2 Tablespoons of Veganaise
- 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Wash and Chop the following ingredients: Kale, Beet Greens, Watercress, Yellow Bell Peppers, and the Red Bell Peppers.
- Add the ingredients above to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Veganaise to the mixing bowl.
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar to the mixing bowl.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Wash and grate the Beet.
- Garnish the Slaw with the grated Beet.