- 1 1/4 Cups - Coconut Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon - Xanthan Gum
- 3/4 Teaspoon - Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Salt
- 3/4 Cup - Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup - Vegan Margarine
- 1 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons - Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon - Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, margarine, brown sugar, vanilla, and water until it fluffs up using a hand mixer or Kitchen Aide.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the mixture in Step 3.
- If the dough seems too dry, add additional water 1-2 tablespoons at a time.
- Roll approximately 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball and add to a cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to make a criss cross pattern on the cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are slightly brown.
Recipe adapted from: